Kernel Panic Problems with Chameleon (Both RC3 & RC4)

ZTC142857

1 post in this topic

Hey guys,

Last month a very good guy in the forum told me to install PC-EFI 10.5 to get my nVidia 9500GT card fully drived on SL, but the thing is, seemingly I can only boot using Chameleon to use PC-EFI, and every time I boot with Chameleon, Chameleon gives me kernel panic. I've tried a bunch of different kernels and Chameleon just gave me a bunch of different kernel panics; and when I used the original kernel there's a panic notifying me about AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement, though I'm sure that I've loaded NullCPUPowermanagement.kext. Meanwhile I can boot all the way into OS X using Boot Think. Well, if I want to use PC-EFI, what should I do? Is there any way to slove the kernel panic problem?

By the way, I installed Snoe Leopard after I installed Windows 7, so if I want to install Chameleon I have to find a Chameleon installer for Windows. I saw it on the Internet that if Chameleon 2.0 gives me kernel panic I should use 1.0 instesd. Is that true? If yes, how to install Chameleon 1.0 on Windows?

Many thanks.

Sorry about my English but I'm Chinese.

CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5500 @2.80GHz

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-G41M-ES2L

GPU: nVidia Geforce 9500GT