games running but without the display...!

scorpionking

3 posts in this topic

hiiiii everyone....

as per my pc config i found that ideneb will suit best for me....n thats why i even installed it n its now running smooth......but i have done so before buying my nvidea 8400gs 512mb graphics card...... n so as i m using the graphics card i have used the perfect kexts needed for it...n now everyhing is going smooth except just one thing.......

here's it is....

i have installed nfs underground 2 and prince of pershia the two thrones....

my hardware config is...

mb-945gz micro 775 se

ram-1 gb ddr2 667 mhz

graphics card-nvidea 8400gs 512mb

cpu-intel HT 3.0 Ghz

the games installed smooth but when i run them my display goes off but i still get the game's main menu sounds of both the games......

can anyone get me rid of this problem???????

any help will be highly appreciable....

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like I have exactly the same problem. I have a Q8600 with a 8600 GT (1 gb ram), installed using Kakewalk. I'm using the DVI, not the VGA which I believe is the primary out.

I ran Starcraft 2, everything seems to run fine internally, but display is black. Cmd+Q quits the game, but screen is still black, and I have to restart.

Would really love some help too!

hiiiii everyone....

as per my pc config i found that ideneb will suit best for me....n thats why i even installed it n its now running smooth......but i have done so before buying my nvidea 8400gs 512mb graphics card...... n so as i m using the graphics card i have used the perfect kexts needed for it...n now everyhing is going smooth except just one thing.......

here's it is....

i have installed nfs underground 2 and prince of pershia the two thrones....

my hardware config is...

mb-945gz micro 775 se

ram-1 gb ddr2 667 mhz

graphics card-nvidea 8400gs 512mb

cpu-intel HT 3.0 Ghz

the games installed smooth but when i run them my display goes off but i still get the game's main menu sounds of both the games......

can anyone get me rid of this problem???????

any help will be highly appreciable....