EasyBCD Multiboot iAtkos + Win7 problem

Jackhead

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

im new here and searching for an solution of my boot problem.

First i start with VMware and got SL 10.6.3 up and running on workstation7 under win7.

Now i want to setup OS X with easyBCD as Multiboot system with win7 native.

I follow this tutorial: http://www.taranfx.com/install-mac-os-x-le...in-9-easy-steps

I running on follow hardware: Gigabyte P35 DQ6, Q6600@3,2GHz, 4x1GB Ram DDR2 800, ATI4870 Sapphire.

I change my bios settings: "No-Execute Memory Protect" is "Enabled, "SATA Port0-3 Native Mode" is "Enabled", "Onboard SATA/IDE Ctrl Mode" is "AHCI"

At this mom i have an running win7 with an empty partition for OS X on another HDD. I boot over my dvd drive and insert iAtkos 10.6.3 V3. The install went with no problems and finished correctly on the partition for OS X. So far so good. I restart and boot into win7, install easyBCD and create an bootmanager for win7 and OS X. After i restart again, the bootmanager starts up. I choose now OS X and push f8 for the bootmenu. I see the mac partition and choose it. After that my pc make an reboot without any error message!

So i remember from VMware i have to set -v busratio and cpus flags. But nothing helps.

Anyone can help me? I dont know what step i do next. I think easyBCD has the wrong darwin loader for my system? Do i have to set another flags? Or can anyone tell me wich darwin i have to use?

Please help ;) .