• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

andthenIwasabear

andthenIwasabear

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I put this together sometime last week. To my knowledge, it's the only known instance of a ST5032D running OSX and having the digitizer fully functional.

System Specs:

Processor: Pentium M 1.2 GHz
Installed Memory: 2GB (DDR2 SDRAM)
HDD Size: 160 GB
Display: 12.1 in. XGA TFT LCD
Bluetooth • Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card • Infrared Port • Integrated Wireless LAN (Atheros 5006X)
Operating System: iDeneb v1.4 OSX 10.5.6
Weight: 3.5 lb.
Battery Life: 6.5 Hours
Graphics: Intel GMA900 (Running on the GMA950 kext though.)
Additional Software: VirtualKeyboard 3.7.1, TabletMagic

fabrr

fabrr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I put this together sometime last week. To my knowledge, it's the only known instance of a ST5032D running OSX and having the digitizer fully functional.

System Specs:

Processor: Pentium M 1.2 GHz
Installed Memory: 2GB (DDR2 SDRAM)
HDD Size: 160 GB
Display: 12.1 in. XGA TFT LCD
Bluetooth • Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card • Infrared Port • Integrated Wireless LAN (Atheros 5006X)
Operating System: iDeneb v1.4 OSX 10.5.6
Weight: 3.5 lb.
Battery Life: 6.5 Hours
Graphics: Intel GMA900 (Running on the GMA950 kext though.)
Additional Software: VirtualKeyboard 3.7.1, TabletMagic

u are great!!
please tell me how to do :)

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,319 posts
I am impressed.
It is a shame that the Fujitsu Stylistic ST5032D is nowhere to be found any longer in Europe, not even second hand.

mik dundee

mik dundee

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
just wondering what you used for install i am trying on my 5112 and it keeps hanging before it get to the install using pirate efi? andy help and miscellaneous kexts i might need could you at least point me in the right direction thanks

revroy

revroy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
I have a Stylistic St5112, I have installed Snow leopard from a retail disk using Chameleon. Bluetooth, Usb, and video seem t be working. I installed Tabletmagic but when I try to enable the digitizer it says it needs to reboot. It shuts down and goes to a blue screen with a spinning wheel and just sits there. And Any time I try to install kexts it does the same. can anyone help?

As far as and of the other things such as sound or wifi I can live without them. I just want to get the pen digitizer to work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy