Magma PCI Expansion Boards + Interface Cards and Apple Tower Cases For sale

Dilemma Prison

1 post in this topic

I have a old, used set of PCI expansion parts from Magma.com that I wish to sell. This hardware is clean and in working condition, it was used for ~2 years in a specialty build mac server and shelved for a long time.

This set of hardware is functionally similar to the P7NE that magma currently sells; except that the expansion board interfaces through a card in an 8th slot instead of the cable going directly to the backplane.

( a ) PCI Host Adaptor (32 bit 33mhz 5v/3.3v) model# PCIHIF68 (same as current model)

( b ) 3 foot connector cable (essentially a ultra160 SCSI cable)

( c ) Expansion Adaptor card (32 bit 33mhz 5v)

( d ) Expansion Backplane (7x 32bit 33mhz 5v PCI slots + 1 slot for the expansion backplane's card)

The board is designed to fit in a standard AT or ATX case and doesn't require any drivers to operate. It is powered via a dedicated ATX or AT power supply. It's similar to the 7 slot PCI backpanes currently sold by Magma. This hardware was originally designed to run AVID capture cards or Digidesign farm cards. It works with most (but not all) PCI devices off the shelf.

Current versions of this hardware ( w/ identical functionality) can retail for quite bit of money (~ 1,000$US), i'm casually looking to move this hardware and would be willing to part for it for quite a bit less. The host card alone still retails for ~300 new.

If your interested, or know anyone who is interested feel free to contact me (Please PM me on the forums).

. . .

ALSO : : : : : : : : I HAVE LOTS OF GUTTED APPLE & CASES & RANDOM PARTS TO SELL :

2x G4 Cube Cases, nonfunctional guts w/ all hardware.

G4 and G3 Towers. Specifics avalable per request.

G5 Tower cases + some of the hardware

1st gen mac pro, gutted case.

Displays and Shell parts for G5 + Intel Imacs