Quotes from Parallels

2 posts in this topic

Wow, this forum section is quite dead/quiet...

Here are some quotes from Parallels

You never know the surprises the Parallels world brings to you.-- Parallels Team

Virtuality is more real than you can imagine -- Parallels Team

Hello, I am Experience. User Experience. Parallels Team

It all started when I'd shaken my own hand.-- Roger Zelazny

Good things are never developed in one night --Parallels Team

My message didn't pass the review -- Parallels Team

Me, my Mac, and Parallels Desktop... This is the life! --Parallels Team

The applied software comes and goes, Parallels Desktop remains constant. --Parallels Team

PD - bugs shall not pass! --Parallels Team

Millions of people love Parallels Desktop. I am proud they love my product. --Parallels Team

If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in. --Edsger Dijkstra

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station... What more can I say. --Parallels Team

What are we going to do tomorrow night, Brain? The same thing we do every night, Pinky, try to take over the world! --Pinky and the Brain

Failure is not an option. It is a privilege reserved for those who try. --Parallels Team

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. --Nietzsche

One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter. --Lewis Carroll

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis. -- Parallels Team

Virtualize your matrix in the best way.-- Parallels Team

Uninstaller is the most useless part of Parallels Desktop... --Parallels Team

Thinking Parallel... Parallels Desktop -- Parallels Team

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try -- Simpsons, Homer

The things you own, they end up owning you. -- Fight Club

Wealth is a tool of freedom, but the pursuit of wealth is the way to slavery --Frank Herber

A computer is fun, a virtual computer is much more fun! --Parallels Team

2B|~2B? -- Parallels Team

Curiosity can kill, but apathy is lethal --Parallels Team

We do what we must, because we can. --Portal

But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake. --Portal

Can a man still be brave if he's afraid? That is the only time a man can be brave --"A Game of Thrones", George R.R. Martin

Don't panic! -- Parallels Team

We love computers, but can't produce them so, we decided to create virtual computers. -- Parallels Team

• 2 months later...
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake. --Portal

i love portal

Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye" and you were like

"No way!" And then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you?" That was great! - portal

Please note that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official testing record, followed by death. - portal

Momentum, a function of mass and velocity, is conserved between portals. In layman's terms, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out. - portal

There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends, because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file: "Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner, whose passing shall not be mourned." Shall NOT be mourned. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny, too. - portal

finally

This was a triumph! I'm making a note here: Huge Success. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Apperature Science; we do what we must because we can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead. But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done, And you make a neat gun For the people who are still alive. I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now. Even though you broke my heart and killed me. And tore me to pieces. And threw every piece into a fire. As they burned it hurt, because I was so happy for you. Now these points of data make a beautiful line. And we're out of Beta, we're releasing on time. So I'm GLaD. I got burned. Think of all the things we learned For the people who are still alive. Go ahead and leave me. I think I prefer to stay inside. Maybe you'll find someone else to help you. Maybe Black Mesa. That was a joke Ha Ha! Fat Chance! Anyway, this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist. Look at me still talking when there's science to do. When I look out there it makes me GLaD I'm not you. I've experiments to run, There is research to be done, On the people who are still alive. And believe me, I'm still alive! I'm doing science and I'm still alive! I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive! While you're dying I'll be still alive! And when you're dead I will be still alive! Still Alive! Still Alive... - portal