How can I type in different font sizes/colors in any app?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

madwh

madwh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
I just can't find out how to do that, I searched cydia tried many keyboard hacks, even the appstore, I googled this and nothing. How can I type in different font sizes/colors in any app? I am NOT talking about pasting text from other apps but directly inputting text with the font size and color wished. Thanks.

I searched EVERYWHERE and nothing, I'm amazed how hard is to find out such a simple thing, and I know it exists because I see people doing this in online games on the iPhone/iPod Touch that don't have options for this so it's clearly an external hack or app or something.

-Krad-

-Krad-

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Have you checked cydia for "fontswap". I think you can change your font to what you want with that app, possibly color too.

RMonte305

RMonte305

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I Don't think its possible to change to different font sizes/colors in any app. All I know of is Fontswap for system font change and FontColors in cydia but that only changes springboard font to different colors.

Sarah Hastings

Sarah Hastings

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
I am just shocked to know that, among so many apps there is none to change font size and color  I hope developers give some attention in this respect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy