A few questions about a few things

3 posts in this topic

I have already installer OSX 10.5.7 (lol signature), the system is running "almost" perfectly and Im really happy with it, I only need windows for 1 god damn application and crossover is not helping.

Now, I want to know if I can install windows in other partition.

Why the question?

Well, I know that I should format all my drive, install windows first and reinstall OSX but i DONT WAT TO, all my system configuration is priceless and I love it.

Im sure there is an alternative to all this.

Final note:

I have GUID partition system using 2 partition ( iMac 80GB / iStuff 30GB ) I want to know if there is a way to make bigger 1 of those partition.

Using "Disk Utility" only let me make the partition smaller but not bigger.

Why this?

Well, I want o make iMac smaller to make the new partition where I want to install Windows (in case that everything I said before is possible)

Well, it depends on what version of windows you want. Windows 7 will let you install in GUID so that'd be the easist-- just use diskutility to shrink your OSX drive and put 7 on there. Other than that you'd have to install XP then a special version of OSX on a MBR partition. If your only using one program I'd say go with 7, its pretty awesome and free for the time being. Hope that helps.