mac OS x86 installation

2 posts in this topic

hello everuone...

I hope I fine my place here between you, that I am quite new to this forum and I just regesterd last night..

so let's go ahead with the issue..

in general... I am all new to the macintoch world it's self, I only know how to run some apps on it as we have 2 or some other mac machines at the newspaper I work for, but the machine specified for me is PC with vista installed.

so I wanted to try the mac my self and experience it in my own, well till now...

so a friend told me where to download iDeneb 10.5.6 from a torrent site, and I did.. and eventually after the download was complete I just burnt that ISO on a DVD and went ahead with installation process, so I formated the C partition with ' journaled' method and then chose some patches to suit my PC peripherals ( drivers ) and then the installation began.... till it finally told me that the PC will reboot, then after rebooting I got a message saying: ' boot error ' :P

so can you diagnose the problem and tell me what to do please ???

and here is my PC specifications:

CPU : Intel Pentium4 runs at 3.4 GHz, 2 MB f L2 Cache, and 800 FSB ( with SSE2, SSE3, EMT46 )

motherboard: Asus P5KPL SE

RAM: 2 GB @667

VGA: nVidia GeForce 8400 GS 512 MB.

HDD: Samsung 320 GB SATA.

I have a modem card installed as well but I don't use it, that I connect to the net by a RealTek built-in network card.

so that's all... and I repeated the whole process several times but with the same result :(

so please help me and tell me what to do ???

hello everuone...

I hope I fine my place here between you, that I am quite new to this forum and I just regesterd last night..

so let's go ahead with the issue..

in general... I am all new to the macintoch world it's self, I only know how to run some apps on it as we have 2 or some other mac machines at the newspaper I work for, but the machine specified for me is PC with vista installed.

so I wanted to try the mac my self and experience it in my own, well till now...

so a friend told me where to download iDeneb 10.5.6 from a torrent site, and I did.. and eventually after the download was complete I just burnt that ISO on a DVD and went ahead with installation process, so I formated the C partition with ' journaled' method and then chose some patches to suit my PC peripherals ( drivers ) and then the installation began.... till it finally told me that the PC will reboot, then after rebooting I got a message saying: ' boot error ' :)

so can you diagnose the problem and tell me what to do please ???

and here is my PC specifications:

CPU : Intel Pentium4 runs at 3.4 GHz, 2 MB f L2 Cache, and 800 FSB ( with SSE2, SSE3, EMT46 )

motherboard: Asus P5KPL SE

RAM: 2 GB @667

VGA: nVidia GeForce 8400 GS 512 MB.

HDD: Samsung 320 GB SATA.

I have a modem card installed as well but I don't use it, that I connect to the net by a RealTek built-in network card.

so that's all... and I repeated the whole process several times but with the same result :)

so please help me and tell me what to do ???

any help please???? I thought I would find a sollution in this forum.. please help me, am still new to OS x