29 replies to this topic

Klon22

Klon22

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi guys,
im not a guru, but if its possible to make a codec dump of the videocard in linux, just like the codec dump in audio cards, and compare with a working card like 950,
what you think?

thestevo

thestevo

InsanelyMac Chuck Norris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Interests:A piano that's in tune and hardware that I don't have to write drivers for.
Here are the files I was testing with. Some are modified, some vanilla, some files didn't really change anything at all. But, that was the folder I was working out of. I don't have the machine anymore, and I'm done with this project for now.

Good luck.

http://www.mediafire...04e75f6e8ebb871

theStevo

Noveo

Noveo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hi and thank you very much. I want test this drivers but I don't have how do it. I have copyed the new AppleIntelGMA950, from Other 950/1.5.30.17, to extensions folders. Copyed AppleIntelIntegratedFranbuffer there, to. And replaced opengl framework. I have repair extensions permisions, delted cache and restart my hackintosh width -f parameter. But not happen nothing. I don't have see any new.

I should delte "Graphics Mode" key from com.apple.Boot.plist? Or add any EFI string?

I attach screenshot showing the mac osx graphic card detection after install new kexts..

Attached File  Imagen1.jpg   34.41KB   538 downloads

Thx very much for you help.

Here are the files I was testing with. Some are modified, some vanilla, some files didn't really change anything at all. But, that was the folder I was working out of. I don't have the machine anymore, and I'm done with this project for now.

Good luck.

theStevo

Noveo

Noveo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Up!

tomsdefdewfdewf121231

tomsdefdewfdewf121231

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Up!

I believe that by saying "up!" Noveo you mean you go this fully running, I have been trying now for 2 years, searching the entire web trying to find a solution however I have never posted on any fourms and have found no solution. Please, if you could in detail explain how you got your system to operate it would be much appreciated, thank you.

Noveo

Noveo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I believe that by saying "up!" Noveo you mean you go this fully running, I have been trying now for 2 years, searching the entire web trying to find a solution however I have never posted on any fourms and have found no solution. Please, if you could in detail explain how you got your system to operate it would be much appreciated, thank you.

Hi tomsdefdewfdewf121231,

I have not resolved this problem, to. I'm waiting if anyboody found de solutions.

Thx

donghung

donghung

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Good luck.

theStevo

You can reupload.
thank!

rahulmeena

rahulmeena

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
GUYS.... any success....?

GUYS.... any success....? ;)

prince9399

prince9399

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Guys, how to activate GA-G31M-ES2L Rev. 2.0 1680x1050x32 resolution?

currently on 10.6.4 with ##### 2.0. tried modifying com.apple.Boot.plist with my resolution but it doesnt seem working... is there any kext i can try in order to get my GMA 3100 to display 1680x1050?

woodward3

woodward3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
bump for renewed interest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy