Belkin F5D7050 v4 USB Wireless Adapter Help Request

andrew09

1 post in this topic

I know that alot of people are gonna tell me to either search Google or InsanelyMac but I've spent days trying to get this working and I'm very tired of it. I think I have some progress but I've hit a roadblock.

I'm running Kalyway 10.5.1 (Yeah, I'd rather not download a newer version until I know this works) and I am trying to connect to my wireless network using a Belkin F5D7050 v4.

I've download and installed the Zydas ZD1211 drivers for Mac OS X and sure enough, after a restart, the Belkin Adapter shows up in the WLAN Utility that was installed (when I replug):

belkin2.jpg

Now, the problem I'm having is that my wireless network simply doesn't show up in the list. No matter how much I click refresh, reboot, replug, and pray or any combination of the above, still no luck.

I suppose it could be with my wireless router's settings. It's a Buffalo WHR-HP-G54.

Does anyone know anything that could help me get connected, besides buying a new adapter? I can supply additional info, I just don't know what you need.