Install successful multibooting not successful

2 posts in this topic

Ok so i installed the iatkos v4i on my second 100 gb partition the other is 180gb and in one of them is vista. I did everything by this tutorial. So i installed the iatkos but i didnt checked the patches and drivers becouse in some article i read that it causes most of the problems and errors. The darwin boot menu seemed to work great but when i enter the leopard os x this loading screen pops up.Photo_0666.jpg

And loads loads loads loads for 10 minutes.. nothing. And even the bigger problem i cant get in the vista too. When i enter it, it just restarts when i enter again the pc restarts again. So there's two problems... I really need some good advice. Come on i know you have some. And even the repair on the vista disk isnt working. I had to delete the mac partition format it and the repair everything. So if you have some ideas whats going on it would be great to hear some really helpfull advices. :D Hope this topic will be helpfull to others.

::MY PC SPECS::

Computer Type ACPI x86-based PC (Mobile)

CPU Type DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E4500, 2200 MHz (11 x 200)

Motherboard Name Dell Inspiron 530

Motherboard Chipset Intel Bearlake G33

BIOS Type Award (12/15/07)

Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT (512 MB)

3D Accelerator nVIDIA GeForc

Audio Adapter Realtek ALC888/S/T @ Intel 82801IB ICH9 - High Definition Audio Controllere 9600 GT

Network Adapter Intel® 82562V-2 10/100 Network Connection (192.)

Thanks for replying and good luck ;)