PHP Game

1 post in this topic

Alright, so I am trying to make a PHP game. I have two servers available to me, so I am not having an issue in that regard (Although on my own server I am having an issue setting up PHPmyadmin with MySQL correctly.) However, that is not the point. If any of you are interested in the actual coding of the Game (I hope to have it written in mostly PHP, Javascript/AJAX, and HTML) then send me a PM telling me why you want to work, and what you can do to help.

For the rest of you, I would like help with the larger ideas of the game. You see, I originially wanted to have it play like Ogame, in the idea that the players get resources over time, and can spend them. However, the game would lack a lot of the Military, forcing players to focus on their Economy. The players could form alliances with each other, and I would force players to trade by not giving any 1 player access to all the resources.

For a much more complete summary. Please see here.

So now, the questions come, does that sound interesting? Is there a better way to make the game? How can we make this play, how can we make it interesting. I only want your opinions, so anything should help.

Thank you!