Some problem with INTEL 945GM

ture

4 posts in this topic

Hi everybody excuse If I'll make a mistake but I'm an Italian boy.I have a problem very strange.Two days ago I installed iAtkos v.1.0i and evrything works.Yestarday I decided to install Kalyway 10.5.2.Everything works except for my video card INTEL 945GM.The resolution available is only 1024x768.I need the extactely kext to get work my video Card.I have an HP COMPAQ nx7300.please help me

Hi everybody excuse If I'll make a mistake but I'm an Italian boy.I have a problem very strange.Two days ago I installed iAtkos v.1.0i and evrything works.Yestarday I decided to install Kalyway 10.5.2.Everything works except for my video card INTEL 945GM.The resolution available is only 1024x768.I need the extactely kext to get work my video Card.I have an HP COMPAQ nx7300.please help me

Ok I resolved the problem installing the kexts of the DARWIN PROJECT x86.Now I have all the available resolution

• 5 months later...

Hi,

i have a 945gm in my dell 6400 laptop, it doesnt show the correct res, i dont understand how i can fix this.

can anyone please explain how i can fix the display issue?

thank you in a advance.

i will need simply instructions.