Help Me ... Updating My iAtkos S3 V2 10.6.3 To 10.6.8

Insanley

4 posts in this topic

Hi All

Can You Help Me Please... I Have An iAtkos S3 V2 10.6.3 Working Flawlessly On Gateway(m-6337) :D

The 10.6.3 Version Is Kinda Old And I Want The 10.6.8 V Cuz I Want The App Store.... -_-

I Have The Combo Updates Downloaded From 10.6.4 To 10.6.8 :P

And I Really Want Some Help To Update My Hackintosh To 10.6.8 Because I'm New To The Hackintosh World

And Thanks In Advance. :D;)

Hi All

Can You Help Me Please... I Have An iAtkos S3 V2 10.6.3 Working Flawlessly On Gateway(m-6337) :D

The 10.6.3 Version Is Kinda Old And I Want The 10.6.8 V Cuz I Want The App Store.... -_-

I Have The Combo Updates Downloaded From 10.6.4 To 10.6.8 ^_^

And I Really Want Some Help To Update My Hackintosh To 10.6.8 Because I'm New To The Hackintosh World

And Thanks In Advance. :D;)

I am going through hell trying to do this with the combo update...

I install it fine, roll back the IOUSB kexts, reboot.. and it boots up halfway to the desktop (ie I see dock but no top bar yet) and it completely locks up. I have to power cycle and the system becomes useless. It's really bugging me.

I'm about to jus stick to 10.6.3...

I Finally Updated My Iatkos To 10.6.8

What I Done Is I Have Updated With 10.6.7 At First Then Installed Legacy Kernel 10.7.0 Then Restarted And Worked

After That I Have Installed 10.6.8 Then Legacy Kernel For 10.6.8 And Repaired Permissions Then Restarted With -v

And Worked ... I Hope That Will Help You

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
I Finally Updated My Iatkos To 10.6.8

What I Done Is I Have Updated With 10.6.7 At First Then Installed Legacy Kernel 10.7.0 Then Restarted And Worked

After That I Have Installed 10.6.8 Then Legacy Kernel For 10.6.8 And Repaired Permissions Then Restarted With -v

And Worked ... I Hope That Will Help You

Hi!

I am trying to do the same. How did you installed the legacy kernel just after updating? Via the installation dvd

Sorry for my question .. i am a newbie on osx(but not on computers generally :( )