Can single user pack install in 2 macbook ?

austinck

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I was wondering, if i purchase the single user snow leopard $29, is that able for me upgrade my 2 macbook ?

and how the snow leopard will going to detected i been use it to install 2 macbook ?

is that need to online activate ?

Hi guys,

I was wondering, if i purchase the single user snow leopard $29, is that able for me upgrade my 2 macbook ?

and how the snow leopard will going to detected i been use it to install 2 macbook ?

yes a single install can be isntalled no multiple computers without issue

Hi guys,

The answer to that question is more complicated than yes or no.

CAN you drive 80 MPH in a 25 MPH zone?.... YES...Are you SUPPOSED to?....NO

If you buy one sinle-user license.....(Note the word single.)...You have purchased the right to install it on ONE computer....IF you install it on two....it is no different than if you copied from a friend or downloaded it from a Pirate Ship in the Bay...(On the second and subsequent computer.)

Back to the answer, can you physically install it on more than one computer? YES, will anyone in our realm ever know? NO....Will God/Jesus/Buddah/Roxy/GaryColeman/Allah/MaryMagdalene know? YES and Roxy will punish you harshly. :(

Does it make it OK to do, just because nobody will ever know? NO...Does it hurt Apple...YES...$29.00 is a very reasonable price....(I hear talks of $25.00, but why bother for $4.00, unless you are buying 2 then you can save $8.00)

Do you need to go online to activate? NO....Is it a possiblity in the future? YES...We should all support Apple, to prevent them from going the route of Microsoft.

(BTW: ROXY is watching you in the top left corner of this message. She is a super spy kitty.)

Thanks guy ...

sorry I guess my poor english, make your all mis-understanding on it.

coz I'm windows user, just switch to mac os no longer.

I know windows have product key and internet activation for new installed.

Thanks guys .. I will keep support on mac, buy one $29 to install my 2 macbook. small contribute to support on mac engineer :)

<<<< Nitwitt, says he's just taking a bath, then he'll help you watch Austinck!

SticMAC

ps Kate also watches people doing wrong things!!

.........../Roxy/GaryColeman/Allah/MaryMagdalene know? YES and Roxy will punish you harshly. :)

(BTW: ROXY is watching you in the top left corner of this message. She is a super spy kitty.)