[HELP]Installing Leopard on Vostro 220. Core 2 Duo. Details Provided.

eZ-StaR

9 posts in this topic

Ok, I am new at this. I am really sorry for asking this with the other thousands of people.

Please, If any 1 can explain to me how to do this. I have looked all over google, every one is doing something different, and i have NO IDEA WHAT TO DO :(!!!!!!!!

I had tried this on my laptop before which was toshiba with vista AMD. Which did not work, it got me to the boot screen, when I tried installing it, it gave me no option to create a partition or what ever.... And it deleted my Vista partition, and when I tried restoring my vista, gave me error and I have to send my laptop to get repaired 2 times, when I tried doing this......

Please This is why I am asking, I dont want to do that with my desktop.

I wanted to start a new.

Here are the details of my comp.

CPU-

CPU.jpg

Cache-

Cache.jpg

Mainboard-

Mainboard.jpg

SPD-

SPD.jpg

--Can you guys tell me, will that be enough to handle Mac leopard??

--And can please some 1 tell me how to install it and where to get the RIGHT PATCHED LEOPARD from??

If you can PM me that would be so helpful.

Or if you can give me a good place where the directions are stated?

-- If you can tell me what do I need to complete this process. ex- cd , flash drive etc etc.

Please guys, I beg of you, can you help me. I really love leopard, that is why I customized my vista into leopard. But I wanted the real OS.

Thanks in advance to who ever can help me with the questions above. I really appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...