Apple release today the new update for OS X Yosemite.
The new OS X version is available through the Mac App Store. Developers and public beta testers running preview releases of OS X 10.10.4 can find the update through the Updates tab as well.
• Improves networking reliability
• Improves Migration Assistant reliability
• Addresses an issue that prevented some external displays from functioning properly
• Improves the reliability of upgrading iPhoto and Aperture libraries to Photos
• Improves reliability when syncing photos and videos to iCloud Photo Library
• Addresses an issue that could cause Photos to unexpectedly quit after importing some Lecia DNG files
• Resolves an issue that could delay outgoing email messages in Mail
For enterprise customers, this update:
• Addresses an issue where OS X systems bound to directory services could stop responding under certain conditions
• Adds the ability to create mobile accounts with the createmobileaccount tool
• Fixes an issue in Profile Manager that could allow a user to install pre-release software even when the setting is disabled
Normal Update: OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 Update
Combo Update: OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 Combo Update