The macOS Sierra 10.12.6 update improves the security, stability and compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
Resolves an issue that prevents making certain SMB connections from the Finder.
Fixes an issue that causes Xsan clients to unexpectedly restart when moving a file within a relation point on a Quantum StorNext File System.
Improves the stability of Terminal app.
Before click in the play button you must have this requirements:
Live streaming uses Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology.
HLS requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Safari on iOS 7.0 or later, a Mac with Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5 or later, or a PC with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
Streaming via Apple TV requires an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with software 6.2 or later or an Apple TV (4th generation).
Follow the people get in on Apple's building here
Courtesy of 9to5Mac.
Stay connected, this topic will be updated as Apple show us the news.
Fixes an issue where audio may stutter when played through USB headphones
Enhances compatibility of the Mac App Store with future software updates
Adds support for media-free installation of Windows 10 Creator Update using Boot Camp
Apple has released the final version of macOS - Topic updated.
This update includes:
Adds Night Shift for automatically shifting the colors in your display to the warmer end of the spectrum after dark.
Adds Siri support for cricket scores, schedules, and player rosters from the Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council.
Adds Dictation support for Shanghainese.
Improves right-to-left language support for the Touch Bar, toolbar, and visual tab picker in Safari.
Resolves several PDF rendering and annotation issues in Preview.
Improves the visibility of the subject line when using Conversation View in Mail.
Fixes an issue that may prevent content from appearing in Mail messages.
Adds support for more digital camera RAW formats.
Apple’s developer community will come together at WWDC 2017 in San Jose, California from June 5 to 9 to learn about the future of Apple platforms and connect with thousands of developers from all around the world.
In addition to the activities planned for conference attendees, a variety of other exciting developer events will take place throughout the city.
The macOS Sierra 10.12.3 update improves the stability and security of your Mac.
• Improves automatic graphics switching on MacBook Pro (15-inch, October 2016)
• Resolves graphics issues while encoding Adobe Premiere Pro projects on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (13- and 15-inch, October 2016)
• Fixes an issue that prevented the searching of scanned PDF documents in Preview
The macOS Sierra 10.12.2 update improves the stability, compatibility, and performances of your Mac.
• Improves setup and reliability of Auto Unlock
• Allows addition of a Chinese Trackpad Handwriting button to the Touch Bar Control Strip
• Adds support for taking screenshots of the Touch Bar using the Grab app or Cmd-Shift-6 shortcut
• Fixes an issue that caused the Touch Bar emoji picker to appear on the display
• Resolves graphics issues on MacBook Pro (October 2016) computers
• Fixes an issue where System Integrity Protection was disabled on some MacBook Pro (October 2016) computers
• Improves setup and opt-out experience for iCloud Desktop and Documents
• Fixes an issue with the delivery of Optimized Storage alerts
• Improves audio quality when using Siri and FaceTime with Bluetooth headphones
• Improves the stability of Photos when creating and ordering books
• Fixes an issue where incoming Mail messages did not appear when using a Microsoft Exchange account
• Fixes an issue that prevented installation of Safari Extensions downloaded outside the Safari Extensions Gallery
• Adds support for new installations of Windows 8 and Windows 7 using Boot Camp on supported Macs