Wiki Help Needed

Swad

2 posts in this topic

As I'm sure you know, this forum couldn't work without the awesome staff that we have. The same is true on the wiki, although to a lesser extent.

Dr. Jag. and a few others (MrBond, Other) have been doing a great job helping keep spam out, but we need a few dedicated wiki helpers to make sure that posts are clean/helpful and that organization stays sharp.

Basically all it involves is subscribing to the "Recent Changes" RSS feed and fixing anything that needs fixing. It also involves cleaning up links, updating the main page, etc. It's really quite simple and doesn't take much time. We need someone who'll be dedicated to the task!

Also, we have a spam filter installed but for some reason we can't get it working consistantly. Anyone with Mediawiki experience who could help us out with this would be placed on a cushy couch and feed grapes by beautiful women.

Our wiki is a great resource and with a little TLC, it'll stay that way!

Can't say I have any mediawiki experience (or heard of it before this ;) ) But I'd love to help out. What do I need to do to get started?