Kalyway 10.5.2 installation problem, Please help!

The ePic One

1 post in this topic

Once i'd started installation for the first time, it was checking the disk for errors and it says it couldn't use this disk, and asked me to clean it. I thought that this may have been because these are OSX86 disks, with patches etc... Anyways, i restarted and tried again skipping the disk check part, and started the installation, came back later to find it saying "Install Failed - Mac OSX could not be installed on your computerThe installer package could not validate the contents of the 'IOUSBFamilyfix' package. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.Click Restart to restart your computer and try installing again"Could it be a faulty disk? Should I try and burn the iso to another disk and see if that solves it? However I burned the first one at 2x for safety, so thought it would work. I also used Nero 8Oh, and for my the kernal, should I choose the "Kernal_92_nforce" ? because my mobo is an nforce 680i ? Or should i just go with Vanilla ?I just tried again, and the same thing has happened.. what do u guys recommend ?