Application installation errors

Rebellion

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

This is my first installation of osx86 so I'm n00b.

I installed Kalyway 10.4.10 Tiger and some applications were pre installed in base system. So after installation I had toast titanium which didn't work, after click it just bounced and nothing happened. So I moved toast from application folder to trash and installed new version and same thing happened. I also tried to install Microsoft Office 2008 and there was shared library error. And finally i installed iWork 08 and after I launch apps they just freeze.

I forget to mention that I have old video card (NVIDIA Geforce4 MX440 64MB) with no QE/CI support and haven't installed Macvidia driver yet if that matters.

Any help would be great.

Sorry for bad english

some applications needs the most recent version of mac osx installedsome others to work faster or just launch needs at least quartz extreme.about toast, since the 8.x versions to make it work you must have quartz extreme due the app animationsdownload the last kalyway 10.5.2 dvd and try to add a new graphic card, there are some cheap and cost less than 30 bucks with support of QE/CI :)some applications needs the most recent version of mac osx installedsome others to work faster or just launch needs at least quartz extreme.about toast, since the 8.x versions to make it work you must have quartz extreme due the app animationsdownload the last kalyway 10.5.2 dvd and try to add a new graphic card, there are some cheap and cost less than 30 bucks with support of QE/CI :rolleyes: