ATi Radeon x700

electroperc

1 post in this topic

hi everyone, i could finally install the osx86 on my AMD box, but the screen only shows a part of what it really should display, so im trying to install the ati x700 (not mobility) kext, and when i restart in -f mode, the circle in the bottom of the apple stops in a moment and stays there for ever (ihad whaited there for about 3 hours).

i tried with callisto from 003 to 008 and with the 9700 patch and couldnt do anything.

sorry for my bad english :( .

P.D: i connected my pc to the tv and with PIP i can see the low part of the screen but in black and white

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hola todos, finalmente pude instalar mac osx86 en mi pc AMD, pero la pantalla solo muesta de la mitad para abajo, entonces he tratado de instalar el kext para mi Ati (no mobility) radeon x700 y cuando reinicio en modo -f el circulo de abajo de la manzana de detiene y se queda asi por siempre, pues he esperado hasta 3 hoas y nada.

he intentado con los kext de callisto del 003 al 008 y con el parche de 9700 y nada.

P.D: conecte el tv al p y con el PIP (Picture in Picture) puedo ver la parte baja de la pantalla.