HELP! system config file '/com.apple.boot.plist' not found

accorkie

2 posts in this topic

-Got the Kalyway_Leo_10.5.1 zip file and burned the iso that was in one of the folders with Nero.

-Rebooted with disk but get the error "system config file '/com.apple.boot.plist' not found-Tried F8 but anything i type in gets the same error.

-Tried burning with MagicISo but it boots past the cd and straight into windows.

Not sure if i'm burning the iso correctly or if there is something else i can try. thanks any help appreciated.

Specs:Q6600

abit ip35

750gb sata (windows xp)

200gb ide (osx)(primary)

dvdr ide (secondary)

2gb RAM

after some browsing.. im going to try and get a sata dvd-r late tonight to see if that helps.. any other suggestions appreciated.after some browsing. im going to try out a sata dvd-r later tonight to see if that helps. any other suggestions appreciated.

-Got the Kalyway_Leo_10.5.1 zip file and burned the iso that was in one of the folders with Nero.

-Rebooted with disk but get the error "system config file '/com.apple.boot.plist' not found-Tried F8 but anything i type in gets the same error.

-Tried burning with MagicISo but it boots past the cd and straight into windows.

Not sure if i'm burning the iso correctly or if there is something else i can try. thanks any help appreciated.

Specs:Q6600

abit ip35

750gb sata (windows xp)

200gb ide (osx)(primary)

dvdr ide (secondary)

2gb RAM

after some browsing.. im going to try and get a sata dvd-r late tonight to see if that helps.. any other suggestions appreciated.after some browsing. im going to try out a sata dvd-r later tonight to see if that helps. any other suggestions appreciated.

If you are saying what I think you are,

as in you haven't installed anything and want to install from the DVD then read very carefully what it says when it first boots.

Clue: Hit any key.