! Leopard kalyway worked **FLAWLESSLY** Today !

raff

9 posts in this topic

FINALLY...... Today i ended up, after a long and tiering fight ,making 10.5 work! And the performance is amazing, i'm even wondering if this isn't running better than on Mac!!! Really!!! I really have to make a bench and see. Anyway, i know now that it is honestly worth it to hang on. I can rest a little bit now !!!

I have acer aspire T-650 , with ati (xpress200) , sata HD (SG 160G Serial ATA) which by the way was the source of my problem!

Had to modify sata kext on dvd, solve the famous mystery of "still waiting for root device" doing manips after install !!!

Anyway if anyone interested, i'll post the fruit of a my search on this mobo which is very nicely compatible!!!!

Gotta go get some bench now!!!!! :(

HERE'S THE LINK TO MY GUIDE : http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=97218

Well congrats!! I remember the feeling of trying but falling just short. I am glad you have everything working, I cant seem to get my dvd drive recognized. Any suggestions? Well enjoy your new hackintosh1 :D

Well congrats!! I remember the feeling of trying but falling just short. I am glad you have everything working, I cant seem to get my dvd drive recognized. Any suggestions? Well enjoy your new hackintosh1 :D

Is your dvd drive on ide or Sata?

Both on sata with the hd should work, but i managed to make my ide drive work together with sata hd!

FINALLY...... Today i ended up, after a long and tiering fight ,making 10.5 work! And the performance is amazing, i'm even wondering if this isn't running better than on Mac!!! Really!!! I really have to make a bench and see. Anyway, i know now that it is honestly worth it to hang on. I can rest a little bit now !!!

I have acer aspire T-650 , with ati (xpress200) , sata HD (SG 160G Serial ATA) which by the way was the source of my problem!

Had to modify sata kext on dvd, solve the famous mystery of "still waiting for root device" doing manips after install !!!

Anyway if anyone interested, i'll post the fruit of a my search on this mobo which is very nicely compatible!!!!

Gotta go get some bench now!!!!! ;)

Please told me steps byy steps how you have done.