7 posts in this topic

Hi,

First of all i have the following specs:

MoBo: GA-P35-DS4 rev 2.0

CPU: Intel Core2Quad Q6600

RAM: 2X2GB OCZ HPC DDR2

GPU: XpertVision 8800GT

HD: WD Caviar SE16 500GB SATA2

I patched my iATKOS 1.0i ISO to r2 and then to r3. My install worked very good with the 1.0i version. But now with the 1.0r3

i get the following:

After the installation, i get the Mac OS X welcoming video... Then i get the setup and registration thing.. It goes all OK till i have to select if i want to transport something from another Mac. When i choose the option (No, i dont want to...) it loads and loads for 10 seconds or something, then it just suddenly reshows the welcoming video etc.. So every time im there i get stuck and everything start again from zero.

Is this a known issue? Is there a solution? Mind, i didn't chose any drivers in the install options (i chose only the EFI+ vanilla package, some Wifi drivers, SMBIOS from netkas, i think thats all of it) , does it have to do with the fact that i didnt chose any nVidia drivers like the 8800 patch or NVinject?

Mind that the welcoming video also lags a bit..

If the drivers for my 8800GT are the issue, how can i install them (i can access that partition trough a succesful iATKOS temporal install on my extern HD)

Thank you! :)

PS: I couldnt use the search function because it gives me an error since a few days (yeah thats a known issue, i saw it in the feedback section)

Well - try the search (if it won't work, use Google "site:insanelymac.com SEARCHWORDS") - we had this a lot times. That time I had this problem, too it helped to connect ANY HFS+ partitioned disk with a userprofile on it and import it.

Better way: Use a better version - like Kalyway 10.5.x.

Well - try the search (if it won't work, use Google "site:insanelymac.com SEARCHWORDS") - we had this a lot times. That time I had this problem, too it helped to connect ANY HFS+ partitioned disk with a userprofile on it and import it.

Better way: Use a better version - like Kalyway 10.5.x.

What do u mean, connection a HFS+ partitioned disk with a userprofile? Wtf..? Importing what? :s

I can't spend another 2-3 GB on that Kaliway image. I allready WASTE almost 7GB for the retail disk, but i was a bit stuck with the install and no one (like ususally) wanted to help me. Did i waste again like 3GB with the iATKOS download? I am on smallband atm, i cant download anything too big.

Is there really no way out?

Now another strange thing :S

My EFI bootloader boots Windows up.. Wtf? Where can i edit the 'entries' like in grub? To let it boot OS X standard.

Ty

What do u mean, connection a HFS+ partitioned disk with a userprofile? Wtf..? Importing what? :s

I can't spend another 2-3 GB on that Kaliway image. I allready WASTE almost 7GB for the retail disk, but i was a bit stuck with the install and no one (like ususally) wanted to help me. Did i waste again like 3GB with the iATKOS download? I am on smallband atm, i cant download anything too big.

Is there really no way out?

Now another strange thing :S

My EFI bootloader boots Windows up.. Wtf? Where can i edit the 'entries' like in grub? To let it boot OS X standard.

Ty

BUMP. Anyone ?