nvidia drivers for leopard

AzNPhD

11 posts in this topic

i have installed leo4all without thedrivers dur to the imporved chances of succeeding in the installation. the readme file says that i can install it easily later but i dont know how. do i have to donwload them? or i can get them from the leo4all disk.

If your using the Vanilla kernel you gonna need to download scott angel's NVinject installer to install NVinject Vanilla and your gonna need to update you 10.5.2. If your at 10.5.2 already your gonna need to install the Leopard Graphics update which adds support for 8400, 8500 and 8600 series cards then just install the NVinject not the kext cause you would have already got them from the graphics update (you can do that by click customize in the installer) here where you can find the installer http://scottdangel.com/blog/?page_id=20

Are You using the Vanilla Kernel? Wether your on 10.5.0, 10.5.1 or 10.5.2 u need to give more information man. Also my advice to you is that you should go native with a big 500GB HD you have there should be more then enough space to make a lil room for a 100GB Leopard partition. Running a whole operating system via USB does not sound to safe.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have Mac Leopard installed in mi PC, I have a nVidia GeForce 7300LE, but only I can see 800x600 resolution on my display...

What can I do????

(Sorry my english, I´m speak Spanish).

Thanks.

My mail is filoloco@hotmail.com