leo4all install trouble

mr_six

3 posts in this topic

Every time I try to install leopard using leo4all, everything goes fine until there's about 5 minutes left, then it tells me that the install failed because installer could not validate the 'Dutch' package.

Any suggestions?

Every time I try to install leopard using leo4all, everything goes fine until there's about 5 minutes left, then it tells me that the install failed because installer could not validate the 'Dutch' package.

Any suggestions?

Do you need the 'Dutch' language translations? If not, just deselect it. I doubt you need all of the language translations that are available, so just deselect all of them (except maybe one, if English is not your primary language, assuming the translations are still there). It's possible that the person/group who made the release removed the translations, as well as some other extras from the original Leopard disc (which is dual-layer).

I installed Leo4All on my system, so the image works, but I didn't install any language translations. Your disc might not have burned properly. Use a slow speed (4x) to burn the disc, use good quality media, verify the disc after the burn...