• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
peterno3

SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio

12 posts in this topic

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me find the driver for a SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio. I have it able to change the sound and recognizing the speakers, it just doesn't have any actual sound. thanks

I am running 10.4.8 Mac OS X Tiger version and I got my SoundMAX to work.

Just download the attatchment attatched and install it on the Mac.

It worked for me and the sound allways works.

Hope this helps, Machead

PS: Please tell me if it works

AzaliaAudio.pkg.zip

Which chipset is it? I have AD1888 and it is working after applying a little tweak.

I have an AD1884, can you tell me what the little tqeak was that you did? I have been searching to get this sound working for a while now...

Machine is a HP DC7800.

<br />I have an AD1884, can you tell me what the little tqeak was that you did? I have been searching to get this sound working for a while now...<br /><br />Machine is a HP DC7800.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Ditto, ive been on the hunt too, seems that no one ever hackintoshed the 7800s

i have a DC7800 as well, any solution today?

i've just installed iDeneb v.1.6_1058 Lite Edition on my HP DC7800 CMT with additional Nvidia GeForce 8800 GS 384. No problems at all - just choose correct driversbefore installation. Sound works perfect with Voodoo HDA.

<br /><br /><br />

Ditto, ive been on the hunt too, seems that no one ever hackintoshed the 7800s

We did over on Hackintosh Questions-Answers ... both the DC7800 AND the DC7900.

I got my DC7800 SFF and later my DC7900 CMT up and running on Mountain Lion withing 30 minutes of the availability of the download from the Apple Store.

You MUST be on the highest BIOS release from hp/Compaq for the USB flash drive boot method to work properly.

For Audio, I used Voodoo 0.2.1.

There is LOTS of work required on hp/Compaq's DSDTs for perfect OSx86 compatibility.

There is LOTS of work required on hp/Compaq's DSDTs for perfect OSx86 compatibility.

Sorry for going back to 2009 but not really, You just need a good graphics card and a good soundcard thats compatible http://wiki.osx86project.org is very good but anyway my question is has anyone come across with audio from the speakers without the headphone jack?

Bump for 2013 :D