InsanelyMac Awards: Favorite Moderator

INSANELYMAC AWARD  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite global moderator?

• DaxTsurugi
    • Hagar
    • krazubu
    • lord_muad_dib
    • macgirl
    • Mebster
    • Metrogirl
    • Mr. Bond
    • munky
    • Prawker
    • quixos
  2. 2. Who is your favorite forum moderator?

• aprodigy
    • codo
    • SaxMachine
    • ~Neo

36 posts in this topic

In this InsanelyMac Award, you will vote for your favorite moderator. If memory serves me correctly, this was a heated contest between Colonel and one other mod (can't remember the other one). It got bloody with moderator edits galore--not to the poll mind you, but to text. It was all in good fun, though, so don't be concerned. Also note that you must vote twice--one for global mod and one for single forum mods.

If you've been left out, it's because you're already in for another award that is over you moderating fiefdom, like news crew or XLabs. If there is a mistake, PLEASE FIX IT!!!

This poll was created on March 19, 2008. It will be checked again on April 19, 2008 for the winner.

In this InsanelyMac Award, you will vote for your favorite moderator. If memory serves me correctly, this was a heated contest between Colonel and one other mod (can't remember the other one).

Vote for Colonel...oh wait I'm not running as favorite mod this year... :P

Well it was an extremely hard choice between Mebster and munky, but as much as munky is an awesome moderator, I've known Mebster for a while and he's helped me out a lot so that vote went to him (sorry munky!). The choice for best local moderator was pretty obvious for me, aprodigy has done an excellent job of cleaning up the boards so hurray for him! :(

lord... Its OK.. You can tell us if you voted for yourself.. :)
Actually he does a great job here when he has the time. So in fact 1 vote is way too low for such a great mod IMO. And I'm not just saying that either.

Also I have to say even though I don't see eye to eye with most things that comes out of Hagars mouth (?), there is no doubt he too is an amazing moderator and deserves to be somewhere at the top. He can be a pain at times (sorry Hagar, but it's true) but his intentions are always for well-being of this site and it's members.

Also a key reason I respect him is because he's one of the few people who actually try and come to a conclusion with major tasks and issues we staff might get into, instead of leaving them open and unresolved forever...

PS: I would love to vote for Outchie if I got the chance simple because he was a great guy.

I don't see eye to eye with most things that comes out of Hagars mouth. He can be a pain at times (sorry Hagar, but it's true)

Now Mebster, don't speak badly about other mods and please try to stay out of trouble with Hagar :) j/k j/k Don't take it seriously, who am I to be talking? :angel: