Can use some help...

jmd01989

6 posts in this topic

I have recently been asked to create a logo for a small organization that a women in one of my classes works for. -Education -Clean Water -Health & -Orphanage are the topics that she wants incoprperated into the logo... Im Stuck. I was thinking to use a graduation cap to symbolize education and a jug of water for clean water, maybe a red cross for health. But i am stuck on orphanage, and how to combine the 4.

Any feedback, help, comments would be much appreciated.

Thankyou, John

Sounds like you've got a good start. Orphanage would be a tough one, but i'd consider maybe incorporating some kind of orphanage related theme on the water bottle's label somehow. Maybe have a child or a pic of an orphanage labeled on the water bottle jug, kinda like how they used to put missing people on milk cartons.

Most logos relating to "orphanage" are some combination of: a pair of hands, a happy/jumping child, an adult and a child, a group of children and the earth, a group of children and an adult, religious-type stuff. Most of them look terrible, but then it's a pretty hard concept to convey in icon form.

P.S. Djet: please remove that offensive {censored} from your quote before I have the administrators do it.