hotcorners HELP!

BaRaKa Sound

5 posts in this topic

is there a specific way/time I should use the hotcorner on my vostro?

It wakes the display when it feels like it seems, log on takes forever of moving my finger on the pad and moving my mouse and sometimes I cant get it to turn on at all.

should i wait till hard drive slows down, or speeds up... or..... light goes on etc..

Is there any method or is the way Im doing it the only way?

If I keep hitting the hotcorner does this turn it on/off over and over resulting in the 2-8min of playing to get in ??

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

thanks

is there a specific way/time I should use the hotcorner on my vostro?

It wakes the display when it feels like it seems, log on takes forever of moving my finger on the pad and moving my mouse and sometimes I cant get it to turn on at all.

should i wait till hard drive slows down, or speeds up... or..... light goes on etc..

Is there any method or is the way Im doing it the only way?

If I keep hitting the hotcorner does this turn it on/off over and over resulting in the 2-8min of playing to get in ??

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

thanks

I downloaded sleep display from here.

http://mac.softpedia.com/progDownload/Aspe...load-27923.html

I just moved it into my dock and right clicked on it and selected to open at log in. After my screen goes black I wait about 8 seconds, hit a key and I'm back on. This is on an insiron 1720.

thanks for the tip!

sounds great if i can get it goin... however appears to be a widget? I cant seem to figure out how to add it to my dock and rightclick and load at startup...

when i installed it, my wifi network couldnt pickup, cpu went to 100% now after restart Im stuck at grey apple loading screen forever!! ahhrg. this sucks!

dunno what to do now. but if i can get back in osx. could ya tell me more about how to set this up?

THANKS!

thanks for the tip!

sounds great if i can get it goin... however appears to be a widget? I cant seem to figure out how to add it to my dock and rightclick and load at startup...

when i installed it, my wifi network couldnt pickup, cpu went to 100% now after restart Im stuck at grey apple loading screen forever!! ahhrg. this sucks!

dunno what to do now. but if i can get back in osx. could ya tell me more about how to set this up?

THANKS!

I edtited my post with the correct download. The file I'm using is an application not a widget.

I'm sorry about the problems, Man I hate when that happens!

Anyway with the correct download just drag it to the dock and then you can select it to start at log in.