Can My Pc Run Zephyroth Leopard 10.5.2

ramomax

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

i want to know if my PC can Run Zephyroth Leopard 10.5.2 Without patches or with some ( Plz Mention them if u knwo)

My Rig:

1)CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ @ 2000MHZ Venice 939

2)MotherBoard: MSI K8N Neo4-F (PCB 3.0) Chipset :NVIDIA® nForce4

3)RAM: 1.5 GB DDR 400

4)HDD :Model ID Maxtor 6V200E0, Device Type SATA-II, 200GB

5)GFX: MSI NX7300GS-TD256E LINK

*Notice: In the DVD System/libary/ there is no extention File

Plz tell me what patches do i need

Thank U in Advance. :huh:

i have a SSE3 and my CPU is fully compaiteble but my Fears are comming from the Sata HDD and The NForce 4 Chipset, which i want to know what are patches that i am need.

see, i have burned this DVD 5 Times and:

in the first time i burned the DVD the was no Sata Kext neither any extention so i got the waiting for root massege.

but after i injected the MeDevils Sata kext ( by the way i have the same MeDevils HDD but i didnt work for me) and the extention i got the massege that the dev1,dev2,dev4,dev5 are unable to mount.

what is going Wrong

i have a SSE3 and my CPU is fully compaiteble but my Fears are comming from the Sata HDD and The NForce 4 Chipset, which i want to know what are patches that i am need.

With a little luck you shouldn't need any patches, the nforce 4 drivers are included on the dvd, if you are installing 10.5.2 you have to select these at install "custom install"

With a little luck you shouldn't need any patches, the nforce 4 drivers are included on the dvd, if you are installing 10.5.2 you have to select these at install "custom install"

the problem is that i never get to the installation screen to make a custum install all i get is the grey apple screen or if type -v i will get the waiting for root massege and if i put the MeDevils Sata kext i have The unable to mount massege

the problem is that i never get to the installation screen to make a custum install all i get is the grey apple screen or if type -v i will get the waiting for root massege and if i put the MeDevils Sata kext i have The unable to mount massege

Can you install Zephs 10.5.1?

If so I'm guessing the best option would be to make a custom dvd, replacing the new nforce driver with the older one from 10.5.2

If you need info on how to do this.

http://osx86.wikidot.com/how-to-s#toc3

"dev1,dev2,dev4,dev5 are unable to mount" - that means the kext detected your device, but maybe it has non-HFS+ then it cannot be mounted. (NTFS kext isnt loaded when install)

then what should i do, form where to bring the NTFS kext,moreover i have to Fat32 partions but they are also unmountable