Install Help(Kalyway 10.5.1)

Luis3

7 posts in this topic

IMG_0588.jpgIMG_0590.jpg

Hi, I have been trying to install the 10.5.1, I am tired the -v, and searched the forums and the tired various other methods but with no luck I still have this same error, The machine specs are

Make. Gateway

Model. ML3109

Procs. mms, sse, sse2, sse3, em64t

Chipset ati rs400/rc400/rc410

Ram. 512.

And if for some reason I need to make my own distro, I just need a guide for leopard or tiger, I have both the disks.

any help is greatly welcomed

Luis

IMG_0588.jpgIMG_0590.jpg

Hi, I have been trying to install the 10.5.1, I am tired the -v, and searched the forums and the tired various other methods but with no luck I still have this same error, The machine specs are

Make. Gateway

Model. ML3109

Procs. mms, sse, sse2, sse3, em64t

Chipset ati rs400/rc400/rc410

Ram. 512.

And if for some reason I need to make my own distro, I just need a guide for leopard or tiger, I have both the disks.

any help is greatly welcomed

Luis

Is that before or after installation, what I mean is, does it do that when trying to boot install dvd or after the install has finished? If after I think you may not have installed the correct boot option for your partition type, during install, if you chose GUID install the EFI GUID and vice versa if you chose MBR. If none of this makes sense, let us know, ever I or someone will explain, thanks.

NIC is your network interface.

Disable it in your BIOS.

It might say Onboard LAN on some BIOS versions.

Disable it, and see if you get any further.

It won't mess up your Windows because you can reenable it once OSX is booted.