Help With Extigy........

nikkpap

2 posts in this topic

hello to all off you.... my name is nikos and i am a new one .... well my problem is i want to ger rid of microsoft and to use only mac os x

i use 10.5.1 in my pc thanks to the great KALYWAY. But my problem still go one.

my extigy in the first time works grate but i notise it stops after 3-4-5 sec continusialy and interapts the sound

for e bit of a sec...

i found drivers for it i install them but its trial and its making a noice every 30 sec a beep. the drivers called

"USB Audio HAL plugin driver 1.4.9 "

and works fine but it costs 89 us doll i think its a lot. c

an any one of the big masters of you help a neeby like my by craking the file or guid me to a other direction.

i like the world of MACCCCCCCCC a lot

the link is http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Drivers/USB-A...in-driver.shtml

with honour from greece.

usb_audio_1.4.9.dmg

Hey Nikos, I just found a post that someone using an iMac had sound from an extigy on 3 channels. Since it starts to put sound out, I'm wondering if you should try it on a different USB bus than the one you have it on, and see if it works on that, or maybe with a USB 2.0 PCI card. Just a thought; it's the best I can do. Good luck! And thanks for posting the link to that audio driver.

On the developer's page for the third-party driver you found, it lists a number of other developers who are bundling the ASIO driver with their products. Try downloading each of their versions of the driver, and see if it works on your device; I think it might work for you.