Problem: System config file '/library/preferences/systemConfiguration/com.apple.boot.plist' not found

x3cut3

2 posts in this topic

This is my Laptop:

Asus V1S (V1)

:: ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo T7300 2 GHz 4MB L2 Cache, FSB 800 :: MainboardIntel 965PM :: Memory2048 MB, DDR2 PC5300 667Mhz SDRAM, 2x 1024MB, max. 4096MB :: Graphics adapterNVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT - 512 MB DDR2 VRAM :: Display15.4 Zoll 16:10, 1680x1050 pixel

:: Harddisk320GB Samsung MJ5 (S-ATA)

:: SoundcardRealtek Intel High Definition Audio :: ConnectionsExpressCard, 3x USB 2.0, USB/eSATA ComboPort, FireWire 400, Microphone, S/PDIF Line Out, Gigabit LAN, Modem, D-Sub/VGA, S-Video, HDMI, Kensington Lock, Docking Station :: NetworkingIntel 4965AGN Wireless LAN, 10/100/1000 LAN, 56K Modem, Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR :: Optical driveLightScribe DVD-RAM Burner

8in1 Card Reader, movable Web Cam 1,3 Mega Pixel, Fingerprint Reader, TPM Security, Intel AMT, Modular Bay

I made a new partition (i used a guide for it) and activated it. with Kalyway 10.5.1 i get that problem:

System config file '/library/preferences/systemConfiguration/com.apple.boot.plist' not found

and with iAktos 1.0r2 i get that problem:

extension "com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin" hasimmediate ddependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components: use only one style

Does anyone have an idea what to do? If not, can anybody say how to activate the first partition again?

Do I have to post more informations?

Had this problem too several times with Kalyway. You should check your BIOS-settings first:

AHCI / IDE / SATA such stuff.

AHCI is recommended, but sometimes I had to switch back to IDE and the problem was gone.

Kalyways DVD has also a problem with spaces in the volume name. So if you named the partition

"Mac 1" rename it to "Mac1" as an example.

Last possible reason: is your DVD-drive connected via IDE? If so, check if the drive is configured

as SLAVE. If so, change the jumper(s) to MASTER - this could also help.

Good luck!