Will OSX work ?

Roberts.A

1 post in this topic

Hy all, i'm new to this forum but ive just discovered a few days ago this posibillity of installing OSX on regular PCs, so after a failed operation with the Jas version of Tiger i'm asking here if Leopard would somehow work on my PC.My PC:Motherboard AsRock AM2NF6-VSTA with nVidia 430 chipset and 6100 integrated VGA wich i dont useAthlon 64 3500+ Orleans ( SSE2, SSE3 available )2.5GB RAM ( 2 modules of Kinsgton 1GB + 512MB Aeneon )Leadtek 8600GT 256MB GDDR3IDE Western Digital HDD with XP on it Regular PS2 keyboardUSB Optical MouseAsus DvDRw 1608P2S IDEUSB Samsung ML1600 Laser PrinterLeadtek TV2000 Expert tvTunerNow, the Motherboard has these features :-7.1 CH Windows® VistaTM Premium Level HD Audio(ALC888 Audio Codec-Realtek PHY RTL8201CLI think this is it, this is my rig, my dream is to install Mac OSX, i hope it works, i have medium>experienced knoledge about PCs so i'm familliar with modification, patches, dos commands, etc, but this is something absolutely new for me so i really need some guide here, for start wich version of Leopard to install, whats the iso's name.thank you all, and sorry for my language, i;m not from US or UK,Ok, i am now getting Zephiroth 10.5.1 AMD, and i'm printing the guide, i will return tomorrow with the results.Thank You