Keyboard

Biervanichta

6 posts in this topic

Maybe you should tie it down, or it doesn't like your installation, maybe you should talk to it more? then it wont be "away" when your'e done with your installation! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

SticMAN

Haha :hysterical:

Is your Keyboard connected to a ps2 port? Unfortunatly you have to install a fix to use ps2 keyboard wich requieres a USB keyboard ;) (Or at last a ps2 to usb adapter)

NOW who's LAUGHING, Its a Wireless "Why is my keyboard aware during install but away when done?? (Logitech Chordless)"

Read before comment.....

SticMAN

Haha :hysterical:

Is your Keyboard connected to a ps2 port? Unfortunatly you have to install a fix to use ps2 keyboard wich requieres a USB keyboard :hysterical: (Or at last a ps2 to usb adapter)

Hello SticMan,

I really thank you for your answer. Because of it I've given up MacOS and run now Linux again.

I really apologize to you for writing my keyboard would be "away"..

Is it possible you could imagine that there are some people not speaking english as native laguage????

This term would mean in german that my keyboard is not found or killed or misunderstood... Just not found.

Anyway.. NOw I guess instead answering questions you're just looking for dumb newbies which don't speak english in the way you like so you can laugh on them. Like to mess with me in german??!

@Admin/Mod: You are free to delete my account since the post of SticMan I will not come back.