Can someone tell me how to create my own patched DVD?

Dr. Hurt

3 posts in this topic

OK...

I admit it. I am finally tired of waiting for a DVD that matches my exact needs, and as I see it, many people also feel the same. Every time someone says says that he gets flamed and is told to make his own DVD. Alright, I want to make my own DVD to meet my exact needs.

If someone here would be kind enough to make a guide on how to patch a DVD, I think such a guide would save a lot of trouble and make many people happy. I understand that the process would not be easy and is not for beginners but I think many people here have sufficient knowledge to understand the process. Beginners can used the pre-patched DVDs if they want. I know how to make packages for anything using the package maker from apple. I only want to know how to integrate the packages and patch the DVD to boot it.

To all the DVD makers here, I did not write that to insult or annoy anyone, but because I want to make a DVD that exactly fits my needs. I respect you all, and I appreciate all your work and contribution to this community. I'm also sure that I and everyone else here is more than thankful for your work, Now if anyone could tell me how to make the DVD, I'll be so grateful. :(

I apologize for any inconvenience this post has made.

• 8 months later...

Ritalin has a good installer script that is highly modifiable... http://aquamac.proboards106.com/index.cgi?...=496&page=1