Star Date 12:21:2007- still no Leopard!

MovieMaker

1 post in this topic

<H3 class=first>Star Date 12:21:2007- still no Leopard!!!</H3>icon_post_target.gifby MovieMaker on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:01 pm

The title says it all. I have tried on so many machines, it is unreal. My last two errors are:

com.apple.boot.playlist not found

this was on my DV6000 notebook which is suppose to be compatible. It has a Nvidia Go6150 video and is an AMD.

and unknown SIGSEGV error.

This error was on my DELL 8400. It is also supposed to be compatible. It has a PCI-Express Radeon X-300

I have install leopard many times and no problems were found. Just when i reboot, I get

<H3 class=first>Star Date 12:21:2007- still no Leopard!!!</H3>icon_post_target.gifby MovieMaker on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:01 pm

The title says it all. I have tried on so many machines, it is unreal. My last two errors are:

com.apple.boot.playlist not found

this was on my DV6000 notebook which is suppose to be compatible. It has a Nvidia Go6150 video and is an AMD.

and unknown SIGSEGV error.

This error was on my DELL 8400. It is also supposed to be compatible. It has a PCI-Express Radeon X-300

I have install leopard many times and no problems were found. Just when i reboot, I get

1. sometimes flashing Darwin.

2. Somethimes Apple Logo and then when it is supposed to post the welcome screen , it will go black and stay there.

3. Some disks just simply reboot and start over.

Frustrating. But, I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT OR GIVE UP! Going on the fourth week day and night. I read all the forums, but, I guess I am missing something. I will continue to read and experiment.

Thanks for your support

MovieMaker

1. sometimes flashing Darwin.

2. Somethimes Apple Logo and then when it is supposed to post the welcome screen , it will go black and stay there.

3. Some disks just simply reboot and start over.

Frustrating. But, I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT OR GIVE UP! Going on the fourth week day and night. I read all the forums, but, I guess I am missing something. I will continue to read and experiment.

any ideas? yhmmc@yahoo.com

Thanks for your support

MovieMaker