Rate my phtography.

t3mur

20 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...

no, I'm amatour :P it's my hobby only.

I'm glad, you like it. which do you like the most?

and sorry, that these site is not in english. I'm doing it now,will be soon.

no, I'm amatour :wacko: it's my hobby only.

I'm glad, you like it. which do you like the most?

and sorry, that these site is not in english. I'm doing it now,will be soon.

Bah, it doesn't mater that they're not in english (is that german?) I was still able to get around your sit and understand some things!

And yes, the pictures are truly spectacular. My personal favorites are a couple of the nature ones, in particular the third one with the ocean, sky, and those vertical rock things! Very breathtaking. Did you take any photography courses? What kind of camera do you use?

Bah, it doesn't mater that they're not in english (is that german?) I was still able to get around your sit and understand some things!

No, it's polish language :) it's specific language :P

And yes, the pictures are truly spectacular. My personal favorites are a couple of the nature ones, in particular the third one with the ocean, sky, and those vertical rock things! Very breathtaking.

Thank You :)

Did you take any photography courses? What kind of camera do you use?

No, I've never taken any photo courses. My father showed me some technics and main options, but after I did all myself.

I use Nikon D70 (I used Nikon F80 before).

hi Poe_, i liked your photos, i think you are good at it but, i think they lack a little bit of personality...something more you..

you have a good eye, we can see that by the nature photos (a little more contrast wouldn't hurt i think).

keep it up :(

here is a link to my photos at flickr. tell me what you think about them

hi Poe_, i liked your photos, i think you are good at it but, i think they lack a little bit of personality...something more you..

you have a good eye, we can see that by the nature photos (a little more contrast wouldn't hurt i think).

keep it up :)

Hmm, thanks for a comment :) Maybe you have right that my photos are a little not oryginally, but I think, my eye will be beter in future :) I've going to be better still and I'll be! (I hope so ;) )

here is a link to my photos at flickr. tell me what you think about them

You've a lot of fantastic photos. You take from interesting perspective and with 'different' (positive 'different'!) enlightenment.

and you have good concepts.

cheers

Poe

• 4 weeks later...