What OSes made by apple do you like?

33 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always loved OS 7.x with At Ease(used to use it at the school where I went to quite some time ago). Got used to the interface ;).

In addition to 7.x, I've loved the 8.x-9.x interface for the menu bar shadowing up top, and the icons... it's hard to explain why you love a UI, but I LOVE the classic UI. Don't get me wrong, I like OSX, but there is something about how classic looked with the file browser and the rectangle that expanded when you clicked on a file that I've always fell in love with :). Dunno why, but I love classic!

I've always loved OS 7.x with At Ease(used to use it at the school where I went to quite some time ago). Got used to the interface :).

In addition to 7.x, I've loved the 8.x-9.x interface for the menu bar shadowing up top, and the icons... it's hard to explain why you love a UI, but I LOVE the classic UI. Don't get me wrong, I like OSX, but there is something about how classic looked with the file browser and the rectangle that expanded when you clicked on a file that I've always fell in love with :). Dunno why, but I love classic!

Yeah I feel you, ain't no OS UI I love more than classic's, even if I think OS X's is cool. Maybe it's because i've been using from 7.5 to 8.5 for 8 years and that it's so familiar to me, but I really love this interface and anything in it, even been looking for a long time a way to get my Windows desktop icons to the right instead of the left (but never could find it, I think it changes anything tho..)