can't boot,after installation from the flat image¿¿¿

SuKHI

2 posts in this topic

Hi! i install leopard from flat image (leopard-x86-flat-img) every thing goes ok but after boot i can't see anything.actually pc restart after getting booted from the drive on wh

ch i install it.

as in flat image it gets writed on a drive with in from the window. but after boot there is nothing happen. BUT when i press F8 when pc checks for harddrive then Darwin Boot Loader comes and i try to type:     -v    but after typing this and pressing ENTER pc again restarts. So what can be the problem.

»»»»»plz help me coz i'm dying to install it on my machine«««««

Here is My Config::

Pentium 4 2.67 GHz with SSE SSE2 SSE3

Intel D101GGC MOBO with ATI XPRESS 200 Series integrated

512 MB DDR 400 MHz RAM

80 GB SATA HDD

2x80 GB PATA HDD

The FLAT image doesnt have ANY SATA or ATA drivers you can only boot if connected on a USB

If you boot from Kalyway 9a527 DVD and the install your type of SATA or ATA driver then will it boot!

SticMAN

I run a Dell Dimension 9200 with 8chr drives and Kalyways DVD had the driver for me!

Hi! i install leopard from flat image (leopard-x86-flat-img) every thing goes ok but after boot i can't see anything.actually pc restart after getting booted from the drive on wh

ch i install it.

as in flat image it gets writed on a drive with in from the window. but after boot there is nothing happen. BUT when i press F8 when pc checks for harddrive then Darwin Boot Loader comes and i try to type: -v but after typing this and pressing ENTER pc again restarts. So what can be the problem.

»»»»»plz help me coz i'm dying to install it on my machine«««««

Here is My Config::

Pentium 4 2.67 GHz with SSE SSE2 SSE3

Intel D101GGC MOBO with ATI XPRESS 200 Series integrated

512 MB DDR 400 MHz RAM

80 GB SATA HDD

2x80 GB PATA HDD