"I invented visual voice mail"

A Nonny Moose

15 posts in this topic

MS had it done to them over a similar matter why is Apple any different? Good luck to them imo I hope they sue the sh*t out of Apple it's about time they got a taste of their own medicine after chasing college kids and various other small companies around with their lawyermobile.

Yeah, a taste of their own medicine... because Apple goes around randomly suing other companies for money.

Please...

I hate lawsuits like this. And they crop up all the time. Just another way for a lesser-known company to make some quick cash. And Apple is not the only victim: all the well-known corps have had them...

MS had it done to them over a similar matter why is Apple any different? Good luck to them imo I hope they sue the sh*t out of Apple it's about time they got a taste of their own medicine after chasing college kids and various other small companies around with their lawyermobile.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Please leave before you embarrass yourself again.

Actually, I think you'll find I invented visual voice mail :)

My great great grand mothers cousin-brothers son daughters son invented visual voice mail. So you I'm entitled to some £££.

Honestly apple seems to be getting hit with these law suites every other week.Although I generally support the small guy it does seem most are attacking apple in the hope of getting something. But Cisco for me was different. There I felt Cisco had a case.

The patent system is a joke. This happened with Nintendo and some small company in Texas concerning the Wii Remote concept. More than likely, this will end up like that one, which is burning money in the court system and getting nothing out of it.

apple are thieves. All there ipods and some macs are made in poor countries which they pay the people. 15 to £20 per month. and these people work form 7am to 11pm. i have proof with my eyes.

sue the {censored} out of them.

What company doesn't do that nowadays? Seriously.