• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Colonel

Leopard networking woes

4 posts in this topic

I'm having a problem with Leopard where anytime I download something or have high bandwith usage, OS X seems to freeze and become unresponsive. I think it might have something to do with my nForce4LAN networking driver. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

I am having a problem with torrent downloads on iATKOS Leopard on a Bad Axe 2 w/ Q6600..

successfully mapped ports and everything.. no problem there but for some reason i am getting like 2K/s on torrents with 200+ seeders..

Tried Tranmission, Azureus, BitRocket, alll the same problem.. I don't think it's a router port problem; both green lights are on in Transmission and I have the problem even if I take out the router and turn off firewall.. All other internet connections seem to be fine. It's just torrents..

Any help would be great.

Thanks.