Can´t boot anymore. Please help!

plprado

2 posts in this topic

I was simply doing some testing with kexts, as I ALWAYS did HUNDREDS of times: removed Titan, put Natit in extensions, repaired permissions, deleted cache, rebooted. Didn´t work.

Ok, no problem, booted in single user mode, removed Natit, put Titan back in extensions, repaired permissions, etc. Now I can´t boot anymore. I have done this countless times and this never happened. Everytime I put the original working kext back I could boot normally. Now it seem this Natit I was testing messed something up. I don´t know what to do now. Please, someone, help!

Well, never mind, just fixed it... But, as you can see i´m just a newbie. Trying to learn some stuf. What I did was boot through ToH´s DVD and repair permissions. What I think is strange is that the disk utility said permissions for files such as NVDAResman.kext and NVDANV30Hal.kext had to be repaired.

But I didn´t even touch these files. So I can conclude that the Natit.kext I was testing messed up my permissions. Is this even possible?!?! That´s it. thanks for your attention.