Best XP / Leopard Dual-boot method?

Ziegler

4 posts in this topic

I just did a clean install of Leopard (on a fresh hard drive) using the ToH patched disk on my dell Precision 350. Since bootcamp doesn't work (even if I try to install package off the dvd), what is the best (and prettiest) way to install windows xp on another partition and be able to dualboot?

• 2 weeks later...
I just did a clean install of Leopard (on a fresh hard drive) using the ToH patched disk on my dell Precision 350. Since bootcamp doesn't work (even if I try to install package off the dvd), what is the best (and prettiest) way to install windows xp on another partition and be able to dualboot?

Just follow the tutorial on this page....works great....it should work for u too!

CLICK HERE

may be you can use pq to make one partition behind the leopard patition, make xp partition for active, and use xp cd install, download "TBOOT" file put in the xp partition, add one line in the boot.ini 'C:\tboot="Mac Leopard"'.

why i say may be? because my pc install xp in the first partition, and ghost OS X in the second partition, it can dualboot perfect.