Installation sucesfull and works through VMWARE, but when tried natively doesnt works?

danielfd

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I have a few days (almost a week now) trying the different recomendations to get Mac to work, and the only way i got it to work is through vmware, i installed it on a physical drive with the idea that after installation i could run it natively, what happen is, through vmware it works just fine, but when i try to run it natively, all i get is a black screen, but if i press F8 then i get the boot options, so i have tried all the recommended commands:

-f

-v -cpus=1 platform=x86pc

-x graphicsmode="1280x1024@85" platform=acpi <---- this is the only one that makes it go to the next screen the one which says error : You need to restart your computer. Hold Down the Power button for several seconds or press the Restart button.

Also i did the suggested solution: "Hit F8 after bios sequence is completed. Now you should see darwin boot loader command prompt. just type: -s -v followed by the enter key. If you have done so far, you should be able to call a command: type "/sbin/mount -uw /" (without the quotes) and the root partition will be remounted as read/write. Go ahead and change directory: "cd /System/Library/Extensions/" press "enter". Go and do a "rm -R NVDA* ATI* GeForce*". Reboot and you should be prompted to enter registration information."

But that didn't fix it either... here i also attach a few pictures of the diagnostic screens

I'm using the JaS.Mac.OS.X.10.4. 8.AMD.Intel.SSE2.S SE3.PPF.1.Defiant. diskutil.biker880. ich7-R.patch.Integ rated iso, maybe i need PPF2 patch? is there any place to download it? i have been trying to search for that patch but no luck..

My system specs are as follow:

Amd Athlon X2 64 4200+

MSI K9N6GM Nvidia Nforce 410 chipset motherboard

1 GB DDR800 RAM

ATI RADEON X1650 512MB

MAXTOR 160GB SATA HD (using this one for mac only)

Thanks,

Daniel

post-155132-1195657282_thumb.jpg

To let you know guys, i just tried the hard drive with mac installed in another AMD machine (much slower one and single core), and it ran flawlessly, so i definately think my problem is the motherboard!! i will change to another one and update you guys, but on the slower amd sempron 2600 machine it ran perfectly! using the same hard drive installation!, so it definately has to be my motherboard!

Daniel