10.4.3 + Wesley's Patch and AMD 64 ?

LoKoTe

9 posts in this topic

Hi there folks ... I tried installing 10.4.1 natively in my AMD 64 PC but it didn't work. Now i wanna try with the 10.4.3 F111 + Wesley's patch. Do you have any idea if it's gonna work or do you have a similar setup ? Here are the specs: AMD Athlon 64 3400 (2.2 GHz ) with SSE3, 512 MB RAM, Integrated Ati Radeon Xpress 200 with 128 MB shared, 200 gb oh hd (ATA) etc etc ...

Thank you all !

thanks mate ! so how is your performance and your overall experience ? do u have sound ? and also, how did you install it natively, i mean, i know how to do it, i've spent a lot of time reading guides, but did you do anything in special ? cause the first time i tried with 10.4.1 it didn't work at all ... probably because i didn't have a clue but sill :-)

I also am running an athlon 64 2800 with a geforce 6800. I have 10.4.3 but it's some no-name iso I found on a torrent site, I dont have the exactfile name cause im not at home right now but i can get it if you want. It runs perfectly fine except for videos when I make them too big because of quartz extreme not working :)

i downloaded the maklar image and patched it , burnt it to dvd, and installed.

i have KV8-X MoB (on board: sound, network)

AMD Athlon 64 2800+

1Gb RAM

Radeon 9600 Pro 256Mb

i had sound on one boot, but i havent ever had them since. no network, and generally quite unreliable. tends to just freeze with no apparant reason. doesnt boot in normal mode very often. in safe mode you can expect it to work for about 20 minutes before something screws up.

ive been looking for drivers for my graphics, sound, and for my wireless network card. no luck. looks like im gonna have to buy a mac. it is ok if you just want to get a bit of a feel for a mac OS, but if you want the mac to do serious work on it, i wouldnt reccomend it from my experience. unless you do all your work in 10 minutes.

Wesleys Patched DVD didnt work for me...

Marklar 10.4.1 worked for me

Maxxuss Patched 10.4.3 8F1111 for DTK User DVD worked for me

Jas 8F1111a 4.2b Patched 10.4.3 8F1111 for DTK User DVD worked for me

Keep Tryin if you want OSX Bad Enough youll get it working..