Little Help!

maniac20

5 posts in this topic

I install leopard with the flat image and it booted perfectly for the first time.After I restart the screen would hang at the "spining loading screen" but the mouse and keyboard would be active.Pls help everything works perfectly except for the loading issue.

I install leopard with the flat image and it booted perfectly for the first time.After I restart the screen would hang at the "spining loading screen" but the mouse and keyboard would be active.Pls help everything works perfectly except for the loading issue.

did you wait long enough ?it hang for about a minute here too,mouse and all active but disks are quiet and then it showed up anyway

EDIT: funny, now i have the exact same problem, i'm back to windows.. did you try installing Titan and or Natit before you rebooted ? i did.. install failed, maybe it left some bad files .. ?

Can anyone help us out ?

W

ell on the first boot i got rid of appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext because i read somewhere it causes panics.So what i did after i fail to get it rebooted is loaded in to tiger and pu the kext back into leopard,but that cause it to freeze at the loading screen.Then I tried removing it again but this time I kept pressing the caplock at the "spining loading screen" and know I was able to use leopard know .

Know my internet speed is slow for some reason ,I think it has to do with the network kext.

P.S.I am typing this in leopard and for my internet speed ,I am connected to a router.

First of all, i think you mean to say 'Now' and not 'Know' :)

and why were you pressing capslock ? what does that do .. ?

i'm in tiger now, still havn't been able to boot leopard.

though i havn't been able to connect to the internet in Tiger before, but i DID fix that :D